DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tab S7

Sheppie

Reactions
Anyone out there using a Samsung Tab S7 and your experience please.

I'm using a Tab S7, haven't had any glitches or hiccups, works great. I tried my phone, I tried cheaper Android tablets and I even tried that really bright tablet but none were as rock solid as the Tab S7 has been for me. I put my cell phone in mobile hotspot mode and connect the tablet to the internet that way.

Anyone out there using a Samsung Tab S7 and your experience please.
Yep currently using with my mini 2. Works fantastic once it connects. There in lys the problem.
I've purchased an adapter to house my tablet which works really well. Now the cable supplied with the combo kit is way to short so I had to purchase a longer cable. The shortest I could find was 1m. This I think is the issue, as it's not genuine DJI, but works fine once the connection is made.

Yep currently using with my mini 2. Works fantastic once it connects. There in lys the problem.
I've purchased an adapter to house my tablet which works really well. Now the cable supplied with the combo kit is way to short so I had to purchase a longer cable. The shortest I could find was 1m. This I think is the issue, as it's not genuine DJI, but works fine once the connection is made.

I bought this cable and it works perfectly with my S7 and MA2.

Yes. I dumped an ipad mini-5 and bought a Tab S7. Works perfectly, just a bit big.
I'm finding the Tab Lites are significantly smaller than the non-Lites. My Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is just right, and about an inch smaller all around than the non-Lite version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143