DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sardinia from a Mavic 2 zoom

Greekislandlover

Reactions
I was hoping to do a lot more, but my wife had a slip on a path, broke her ankle badly and we didn't get to do any more filming.

Sardinia

Sorry to hear about your wife’s fall. I hope she mends quickly as good as new.
It’s a wonderful video that brought back memories of a place I visited years ago. I have the same drone, and am particularly interested in your footage at the beach. What were your camera settings, and which filter, if any, did you use?

Sorry to hear about your wife’s fall. I hope she mends quickly as good as new.
It’s a wonderful video that brought back memories of a place I visited years ago. I have the same drone, and am particularly interested in your footage at the beach. What were your camera settings, and which filter, if any, did you use?

Thanks, shes had the operation to rebuild the ankle yesterday and she's up to scooting round the house on the knee scooter so it looks like she will recover well.

I'm very new to the M2Z, and am mainly concentrating on flying it, so the camera settings are currently all on auto, and no filters. I plan to experiment with settings and filters, but at the moment with juggling looking after my wife and working, the poor old drone hasn't had much exercise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom