DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Saturday's Panoramas

AeroJ

Reactions
First up, we're at home town flight ground Petersfield Heath / Lake (South side)

And then a big buzzard turned up and started circling my little mp4, and, being on the way down after the panorama anyway, I continued that more sharply, and returned early, resolving to take what I had and move on to fly site No 2, which was to be its own peculiar barrel of laughs, and would lead to me crouching behind a hedge hiding from various farmers, who seemed to be trying to hunt me down with their tractors.

Anyway, that sorted itself out in the end, and I was very pleased to grab myself this next panorama of Butser Hill South where I had spectacular views in all directions, and could see all the way to the South Coast !

That one's here...

Last edited:
Awesome!

Reactions: sarahb and AeroJ
I'm no panorama expert........how did you build the 360 panorama so that it rotated, and so that I could use my mouse to guide it? Very cool!

I'm no panorama expert........how did you build the 360 panorama so that it rotated, and so that I could use my mouse to guide it? Very cool!
Ah that'll be thanks to the guys over at Momento360. Get a free account, (which gets you 750 MB of space for panos) or a paid one if you want a lot more), upload a full res one, tweak starting view, and set autorotation or not, and then it gives you links you can post anywhere.

Thanks a million for that info! If I had known prior to previous trips, I would have loved to do the 360 panos also!!!!!
No worries - I have to say, they are one of the few things I try and make sure I do at least one of every flight ! They are uniquely different to video and regular photos and I find something especially calming and lovely about a slowly rotating view above a frozen moment in time...

...and of course takes far less time to edit and upload than video, and on the M4P the stitching is usually perfect (or at least way better than I could have done manually) and I don't usually even edit them first - they come out pretty perfect and ready to go, which is something of a miracle if you are old enough to remember what a nightmare it was to make them manually before that !

Reactions: bassnbeau
Thanks a million for that info! If I had known prior to previous trips, I would have loved to do the 360 panos also!!!!!
For viewing 360-degree panoramas on your computer, try the Pangazer utility, a free download. It's the best pano viewer I've found. It also makes it easy to extract and save conventional photos.

Note that you can zoom in and out on the 360-degree panoramas in addition to panning around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikair3