DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Schuylkill River near Eaglesville, PA with Air 2S

I liked the video, smooth, I just don't like city's.
The last is the drone captain and I bet my bottom dollar he is a celebrity in Philly. LOL

Reactions: Kccumm61
Greetings! thanks for sharing!

Hello everyone I am looking to improve my skills in creating and editing videos. Anything that you see that can be improved please let me know. Thanks in advance!!!

A viewer from the UK here. Nice video. I really miss my trips across the pond to PA. Some great golf courses in that state at great prices. Don't tell everyone. :)

Lots of scenic views. I like the upward reveal to see the buildings. Not sure on the music. It didn't seem to fit - to me.
Having said that, the more you do, the better you get. Looking forward to seeing more.

Nice video, I live along the river upstream from where you are.(Pottstown) Always looking for new place to fly. Can you see anything from Valley Forge from there?

Nice video, I live along the river upstream from where you are.(Pottstown) Always looking for new place to fly. Can you see anything from Valley Forge from there?
If I had flown close to the the highway where the bridge was crossing the river I could see some parts of the park

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair