DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD Card from drone into computer says needs formatting?

DSGDSG

Reactions
I have SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB micro SD card which has given me problems off and on with the drone saying there was an error with the card after it reached a certain capacity until I removed the files. I just tried removing the files from the card and every computer I am trying says the card needs to be formatted first. The footage I have on here is irreplaceable. Is there any way I can get these files off the card without losing everything?

The card might be on it's way out.
Did you try to pull the data from the quad by connecting your USB cable to it with the SD card inserted into the quad?

The card might be on it's way out.
Did you try to pull the data from the quad by connecting your USB cable to it with the SD card inserted into the quad?
I have not. When the card is in the drone it says card error. This is a relatively (just couple months old) new card and has been doing it since the beginning. I'd just take the file off, reinsert into the drone and it would be fine again. This time I was overseas and just went to buy a new card until I got home. There must be a way to remove the files from this card somehow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview