DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SE Pa Flyers Wanted

Iceman318

Reactions
Looking for folks in the greater King of Prussia area to go fly with, explore new spots and have fun. I have a Mavic Air, plenty of batteries and lots of memory, let's meet up!

I live in Exton and work in Norristown so apparently you are right in between the two. I work during the day and mornings Saturday and Sunday, but could have evenings and weekend afternoons available. I have a Mavic 2 zoom, Mavic Air and a Phantom 4 advanced. If you want, I can be contacted at 610-470-6610 or [email protected].

Looking for folks in the greater King of Prussia area to go fly with, explore new spots and have fun. I have a Mavic Air, plenty of batteries and lots of memory, let's meet up!
I live in Exton and work in Norristown so apparently you are right in between the two. I work during the day and mornings Saturday and Sunday, but could have evenings and weekend afternoons available. I have a Mavic 2 zoom, Mavic Air and a Phantom 4 advanced. If you want, I can be contacted at 610-470-6610 or [email protected].

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato