DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 SeaScape Village / Red Head / Diamond Beach Mid North Coast, NSW, Australia 🇦🇺 (Can you spot me?)

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Good morning / evening forum folk where ever you are!

Take a look at beautiful SeaScape Village, Red Head / Diamond Beach, on the mid north coast of NSW, Australia. This is episode #12 in the series.

A BIG SHOUT OUT to the first person who can spot me in the video! (Other than the title banner of course lol). Post the time in minutes / seconds as to when I'm first visible. I wonder who of the forum crew is the quickest to find me....lol Enjoy.

Last edited:

Take a look at beautiful SeaScape Village, Red Head / Diamond Beach, on the mid north coast of NSW, Australia. This is episode #12 in the series.

A BIG SHOUT OUT to the first person who can spot me in the video! (Other than the title banner of course lol). Post the time in minutes / seconds as to when I'm first visible. I wonder who of the forum crew is the quickest to find me....lol Enjoy.

A clever way to get me to watch your video, eh?

I'll give it a look.

Reactions: Squidinc

Squidinc:

You are standing against that rock at 1:38-1:41 or so. By the way it is 10:33 AM in Miami FLA USA

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada