DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Seasons of Algoma

Barbara

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A short time lapse comprised of stills taken over a period of a year. The hardest part was aligning the shots as even though I flew the same Litchi mission for each photo the position accuracy is not perfect. There was much manual stretching and adjusting involved.

Interested in hearing what folks think.

Well done Barbara! Pretty cool to watch the seasons change like that- one of the things we are fortunate to have here in Canada.

Chris

Reactions: Barbara
Well done Barbara! Pretty cool to watch the seasons change like that- one of the things we are fortunate to have here in Canada.

Chris
Thank you Chris. I enjoy the seasons and am actually one of those that likes snow. Must be my Nordic heritage. Personally, I'd rather shovel snow (with my snowblower these days) than cut the grass.

A short time lapse comprised of stills taken over a period of a year. The hardest part was aligning the shots as even though I flew the same Litchi mission for each photo the position accuracy is not perfect. There was much manual stretching and adjusting involved.

Interested in hearing what folks think.

wow...you inspire me...super well done. amazing.

Thank you Chris. I enjoy the seasons and am actually one of those that likes snow. Must be my Nordic heritage. Personally, I'd rather shovel snow (with my snowblower these days) than cut the grass.
Me too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329