DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Second part of Skoka waterfall and the eko trail clip

Beautiful flight! Hard to relax as you fly deeper into the forest and under a bridge and the continue deeper into the canyon. Whew! Well done

Reactions: alex_markov
If you ever view my comments on other videos you'll see I don't like videos with a bunch of short clips with no purpose, so your video was like a breath fresh mountain air and kept my attention to the end. Even though there was no narration it seemed to have a story progressing through the mountain valleys slow enough the take in the view. And then it gets a little personal to get more interesting to see you location by the falls as you take the viewer along the trail.. It shows good flight control in tight spaces with a passage under a wooden bridge. This would be a great travel video to encourage someone to visit your area.
It wasn't perfect, however, as it didn't provide a geographic area. That could be helped by adding an overview map at the beginning, even if from a still picture.

If you ever view my comments on other videos you'll see I don't like videos with a bunch of short clips with no purpose, so your video was like a breath fresh mountain air and kept my attention to the end. Even though there was no narration it seemed to have a story progressing through the mountain valleys slow enough the take in the view. And then it gets a little personal to get more interesting to see you location by the falls as you take the viewer along the trail.. It shows good flight control in tight spaces with a passage under a wooden bridge. This would be a great travel video to encourage someone to visit your area.
It wasn't perfect, however, as it didn't provide a geographic area. That could be helped by adding an overview map at the beginning, even if from a still picture.
Thank You, it has a map in the description ;) and also I created an Interactive map of Bulgaria with some of my videos bound so you can click on a location to view Alex's view from above enjoy virtual travel thru my beautiful country ;)

Beautiful flight! Hard to relax as you fly deeper into the forest and under a bridge and the continue deeper into the canyon. Whew! Well done
Thank you, i forgot to switch to sport first part of the clip which makes movements jerky as sensors are going crazy - but at the end I shut them off and it was great ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique