DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sell or keep the Air?

charlas

Reactions
Right, love my Air, but upgraded to the MP2 now, so can't see me flying the little one much going forward. So question is should I sell it?

All in great shape, never 'fallen' out of the sky, skinned and have loads of accesories with it (4 battery's, ND filters, bags, car charger etc)

Not sure what I'd get for it if I did sell, so not sure if worth it or not.

That's your guys thoughts? Worth keeping, even if I won't fly it much?

I think I would hang on it to it as a spare or for travel as it is lighter and more compact. Otherwise you could sell on eBay or to a friend that is interested in learning.

Reactions: JamesD71
Yeah I was thinking that, just seems a shame to have it sit about, as traveling with the Air and MP2 is neither here nor there to be honest after you put it in a case/bag.

I'll see if anyone I know wants one, if not see what they are selling for.

Fwiw, posted video by some elder attests prophecy renovated spark two professional debuts summer come using same chassis mavic air, occusync2, longer duration, quieter, because statistics show tons m2pro, m2zoom, spark, but behind afar mavic air

theyre very nice partner since it can add to your flight time if your mp2 out of juice? A wider view 24mm vs 28 good back up incase such situations a very subtle to go anywhere with the masterscrew new props v2 is out. Lastly its so cheap now the resale value of drones.
Mine i keep my older drones as backup and i was right when i went to travel with them I was able to capture a lot of beautiful sceneries in one day that my M2Z couldnt handle? in my own Experience(IMOE). :)

Reactions: JamesD71
Thing is, I honestly don't think I'll travel (at least internationally) with two drones and their tag along items, one is already heavy enough with 4 battery's/controllers/ND filters/etc

I've advertised it on gumtree and the likes, if it sells then all good, if not keep as backup :)

Thing is, I honestly don't think I'll travel (at least internationally) with two drones and their tag along items, one is already heavy enough with 4 battery's/controllers/ND filters/etc

I've advertised it on gumtree and the likes, if it sells then all good, if not keep as backup :)
Seems like you have already made your mind up and advertising for sale on here!

Reactions: AMRE2ME2
Seems like you have already made your mind up and advertising for sale on here!

Yeah like I said, if I sell it then that's fine, if not then.... well have to buy the wife some flowers :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67