DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sensor Calibration Issues

2nckayakers

Reactions
Ok folks, I know there are a dozen sensor calibration threads and I have read through several of them and some lead back to one or two posts where everyone says it fixed their issue, but mine still isn't working. So here is the issue; when I try to calibrate the vision sensors using the Assistant 2 app on my PC, it won't start. The Calibrate Now button is grey and the wheel keeps spinning. I am using my Lenovo Desktop, running Windows 10 with the latest updates. I have reinstalled Assistant 2 so I have the latest version. Here is what I have tried to get it to work, using what I found in the forums, in the following order;

Disabled Driver Verification using the shift restart
Changed Display resolution (tried several different ones that were offered as fixes)
Disconnected my second and third monitors
Disabled Driver Verification Again

NO JOY on any thing. So is there something I missed in going through the threads? Any things other than this I might try? other than changing to a different computer. My desktop and laptop are both running windows 10 and I don't have access to another computer running an older OS.

Well thats tue problem u somehow have to find another computer. I had the same problem as u. Used a buddys computer and good to go

Edit ....u could try changing resolution. I read something about reaolution size having something to do with it. Google around u shall seek

I had insurmountable issues when i installed the assistant 2 app on my tower. Then I installed on my laptop (both puters running windows 10) and it worked flawlessly on the first attempt on my laptop. Don't know why...I think something to do with the spirit-ninja-people that live inside my years old VAIO laptop...and i was facing True North when I installed the app on the laptop as well.

I had insurmountable issues when i installed the assistant 2 app on my tower. Then I installed on my laptop (both puters running windows 10) and it worked flawlessly on the first attempt on my laptop. Don't know why...I think something to do with the spirit-ninja-people that live inside my years old VAIO laptop...and i was facing True North when I installed the app on the laptop as well.
Maybe I can get my rabbits foot out, cross my fingers, throw some salt over my shoulder and rub my wife's red head and install it on my laptop and see what happens. I haven't tried it on there yet because it has windows 10 and all of the threads I had read until your post, said they had issues across the board on windows 10. Anyway thanks for the glimmer of hope, I may try it tonight. I sure can't lose anything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew