DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sensor Warning

SkySquinter

Reactions
Hi Fellow Pilots, I'm getting a warning about Geomagnetic Sensor accy:Low,target Headset. I have tried many times to calibrate using the App but never get passed the first stage. I'm doing the infinity shape but always get the"failed to calibrate" message.Any help Much appreciated.

Hi Sky Squinter. I've only had mine for a week or so & I was having the same problem. Sensor accuracy low warning since day 1. Got the app & tried to calibrate several times but haven't had complete success yet. I think I got the headset to cal but not sure. No luck at all with the trackpad. Hopefully somebody who's good at this will help us, Moverio has quality videos at youtube, maybe they'll make one for these 2 calibrations.

Reactions: SkySquinter
You can add my name to the list. Exact same problem and same error messages. I’ve tried multiple locations including an open field with the same results.

After hearing now from others with similar problems, I feel this is now up to Epson to fix.

I have not managed to calibrate mine either. I managed to calibrate the computer part first time but not the glasses. Now even the computer wont calibrate.

I wonder if it is the Rochester Solitaire Ace that is interfering with its magnetic attachments ? Does anyone else have the Solitaire Ace ?

I think I might just got it to calibrate. Lots of SMALL'ish figure 8th's - not large ones.

Reactions: chuck1026

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15