DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Sept 21st Kakabeka Falls

Jagerbomb52

Reactions
Three and a half days of heavy rain I would have thought the falls would have been ripping with water but nope. Ontario Hydro at their finest are stealing 90% of the water flow to run their generating station.

This photo was taken at 7:30 AM while it was just breaking light. Ran it through the program that people have been raving about "DxO PureRAW 2" It brightened up the photo and I made some final adjustments in Lightroom. Fall colors are just starting here. Falls Sept 21st resize.png

Three and a half days of heavy rain I would have thought the falls would have been ripping with water but nope. Ontario Hydro at their finest are stealing 90% of the water flow to run their generating station.

This photo was taken at 7:30 AM while it was just breaking light. Ran it through the program that people have been raving about "DxO PureRAW 2" It brightened up the photo and I made some final adjustments in Lightroom. Fall colors are just starting here. View attachment 154987
Water running the generating station should go right back to the river, no?

Lovely shot. How do you think DxO PureRAEW 2 did compared to what you used to do?

Water running the generating station should go right back to the river, no?
Of course it does but the falls is a tourist attraction which brings money into our small village helping out the shops that have suffered badly do to covid. With very little water flowing over the falls there is not much to see. I guess the GTA area where most of the power is used needs to charge their EV's

Lovely shot. How do you think DxO PureRAEW 2 did compared to what you used to do?

Thanks Dave
As a stand alone program I find it very slow to start up but as a plugin for Lightroom it seems to run much better. I had done a 360 pano at the same time and ran the Raw photos through DxO PureRAEW 2 and found it did a great job on some but on others it looked like it did nothing. So I still have more testing to do with it before giving it a thumbs up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne