DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Serra da Estrela, Portugal

Daniel Boavida

Reactions

Well, hello everyone, once again, another trip made, another adventure, this time, Serra da Estrela where I used the Drone and Gopro to record every moment. I passed through several locations, from Belmonte, Covilhã, Penhas da Saúde, Torre, Poço da Broca among others, which I will publish later. I leave here a note to a feeling very visible in this video about the fires that break out in this area. It's a feeling of nothingness... of sadness... of knowing we as human beings are capable of these kinds of things. But as life goes on and nature wastes no time, I saw signs of life even in that black and white scenario, from small animals, as well as the swarming of plant life eager to grow. It was an incredible trip, landscapes, sunsets, places, people... in short... only those who pass through these types of places will be able to experience such a thing. So I leave you the video for your enjoyment. Greetings to all Daniel B.

What an area to fly in. Very nice vid and captivating throughout. Well done. Music well suited to the grandeur.

What a great video! Good scenery to take in. Always sad to see an area burned like that. Nice touch with the waves to the drone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard