DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Setting Sail Again: The Return To Our Beloved Boat.

Vernon

Reactions
We are BACK!
Our sailing Catamaran Trade Runner has been sitting empty in Lombok since September while we were in France having a baby. Well, our baby Eli is now 3 months old and its time to introduce him to his new home and life. A long trip with a baby but fortunately he handled it very well and with minimum hassle we arrived back aboard. Join us as we settle in.
LOTS of epic drone footage from Switzerland and France
Thanks for watching.

Welcome back! Eli looks like Marie! :)

Reactions: sarahb and Vernon
Our sailing Catamaran Trade Runner has been sitting empty in Lombok since September while we were in France having a baby. Well, our baby Eli is now 3 months old and its time to introduce him to his new home and life. A long trip with a baby but fortunately he handled it very well and with minimum hassle we arrived back aboard. Join us as we settle in.
Hello Marie and Vernon,
First of all, congratulations on your new family member! He's so cute and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with Eli!
He is sure to become a great sailor one day! 😉
Thank you for letting us accompany you on your new adventure! I wish you all the best and a wonderful time with Eli!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Vernon
Hello Marie and Vernon,
First of all, congratulations on your new family member! He's so cute and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with Eli!
He is sure to become a great sailor one day! 😉
Thank you for letting us accompany you on your new adventure! I wish you all the best and a wonderful time with Eli!
cheers Paul
Thanks so much to the nice message Paul!

We are BACK!
Thanks for watching.

Ohhh, you are truly living the dream :)

Reactions: Vernon

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13