DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shaky Autopilot App

NoblenNutria

Reactions
Does anyone use the autopilot app? I have been trying to learn it’s confusing interface. I am having a problem which makes it unusable, unless I can fix it; my MA jerks as it moves through its waypoint mission. It makes a whirr, whirr, whirr sound and the video is jerky. Anyone have this problem?

Does anyone use the autopilot app? I have been trying to learn it’s confusing interface. I am having a problem which makes it unusable, unless I can fix it; my MA jerks as it moves through its waypoint mission. It makes a whirr, whirr, whirr sound and the video is jerky. Anyone have this problem?

Autopilot doesn’t make assumptions about what you want it to do so a waypoint mission is only as good as it’s designed. It takes a lot of practice and isn’t anywhere near as intuitive as Litchi for instance. What is it that happens in your mission and do you manually control the yawing of the aircraft or do you have that programmed in?

When it makes that noise you are talking about what is the drone doing?

While my MA goes through the waypoints it focuses on one point. It yaws to focus on the point. My MA tilts up and down and makes a revving sound: this makes the video jerky. It only does this on waypoints.

Autopilot crashes often too. Has it ever crashed on you? The app not the drone. It crashes when I am running a mission and I try to toggle between map view and camera view.

While my MA goes through the waypoints it focuses on one point. It yaws to focus on the point. My MA tilts up and down and makes a revving sound: this makes the video jerky. It only does this on waypoints.

Autopilot crashes often too. Has it ever crashed on you? The app not the drone. It crashes when I am running a mission and I try to toggle between map view and camera view.

Turn off “DJI view” it only works when using the auto pilot layout

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi