DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shaky camera on a certain filming technique

nick1985

Reactions
Hi all, trying to see if this is isolated to just me or if it affects everyone else.

When I fly backwards and up at the same time, the video is shaky as hell. I have no issues with other cinematic angles so far that I can tell, just this one. See video for example:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks in advance for any input

I noticed it as well a few times but Denver was windy the times I was flying so will have to see if it keeps doing it. I was thinking maybe the pitch was too great given the wind and gimbals capabilities to fight the wind?

I noticed it as well a few times but Denver was windy the times I was flying so will have to see if it keeps doing it. I was thinking maybe the pitch was too great given the wind and gimbals capabilities to fight the wind?
Reaching denver next month. Is it a good nice city to fly in the daylight ?

It wasn't windy at all when I flew
I will do more testing on mine. Keep in mind that in Downtown it may not be windy where you stand but may have wind when you fly as, on the ground, you get protection from the building around you.
Reaching denver next month. Is it a good nice city to fly in the daylight ?
not that easy in terms of finding places to fly. Not allowed in Denver Parks. So you are onto finding empty parking lots that do not have too many people. And of course, stay 5 miles out of airports (which we have North, South, East, Northeast). Enjoy your time here!

Tested again today, this time in my neighborhood. Same result. Shaky camera when flying backwards and up at the same time. Flying forwards and down seems to be fine.

Can anyone else confirm theirs does or doesn't do this so I can decide if I need to send mine back to DJI? Thanks

Bump. Really looking for someone to do this on theirs and see if its just me or everyone else

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paxiforever