DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Shanghai - The City of Lights

mattcoq

Reactions
Hi everyone and Happy New Year of the Tiger!!!

After nearly two months with no flying and waiting to get my lost Mavic 2 Pro replaced after a battery failure, the weather cleared up enough and the pollution levels were acceptable in terms of visibility.

Temperatures were pretty cold so I decided to take my new drone for two short flights just to test if all was fine.

Here is the result. Hope you enjoy the flight !!!

Music: "A Naked Mind" from Mood Sound Design

Fantastic video of a beautiful city. Certainly is not the Shanghai my old sailor (merchant marine) grandfather described to me of his visit in the 1930’s. Wow on the evolution and modernization.

Reactions: mattcoq
Hi everyone and Happy New Year of the Tiger!!!

After nearly two months with no flying and waiting to get my lost Mavic 2 Pro replaced after a battery failure, the weather cleared up enough and the pollution levels were acceptable in terms of visibility.

Temperatures were pretty cold so I decided to take my new drone for two short flights just to test if all was fine.

Here is the result. Hope you enjoy the flight !!!

Music: "A Naked Mind" from Mood Sound Design

Great video! Makes me want to book a flight there!

I love drone flights at night in cities. I just with I had a city around methat had no airport in it.

The shot at 1:40 with the zoom out over he building was brilliant. The whole video is awesome!

Great Job!

Arthur

Fantastic video of a beautiful city. Certainly is not the Shanghai my old sailor (merchant marine) grandfather described to me of his visit in the 1930’s. Wow on the evolution and modernization.

Indeed the place has fast - A little in the 1990's, then development sped up in 2000's and major landmarks were built and districts consolidated during the 2010's ...

The speed of construction is still there today, but with a little less "wow" effect ...

Still Shanghai has preserved the Bund area - Still has a little vintage look that any sailor arriving in Shanghai before WWII would remember ...

I love drone flights at night in cities. I just with I had a city around methat had no airport in it.

The shot at 1:40 with the zoom out over he building was brilliant. The whole video is awesome!

Great Job!

Arthur

Thanks a lot

What turned out to be just a test flight with my new replacement drone and the two batteries, came out with some pretty nice footage ...

When I was up there, saw that it wasn't that hazy and that I should make the most of it ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78