DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Sheepscot River and Fort Edgecomb in Maine

Interesting shots, but those transitions? Why the fades to black? Especially the abrupt blackouts? I was checking my computer before I figured out they're deliberate!

Good comments above. Really liked the rising reveal of the coastline from behind the trees. My eyes were wondering what was happening. Keep up the good work.

I agree, some of the transition to black maybe could have been reduced. I think in some cases, it was useful given you timed your transitions to the music. Many scene changes were also time to the music without the black and they were very good. Overall, very well done - the whole area was beautiful. I like how you stayed with bridge traffic in the one scene!

Interesting shots, but those transitions? Why the fades to black? Especially the abrupt blackouts? I was checking my computer before I figured out they're deliberate!
Ehh, just trying something new, I guess. Honestly the music inspired the fadeouts at the beginning. I suppose maybe I put in a few too many in retrospect.

I agree, some of the transition to black maybe could have been reduced. I think in some cases, it was useful given you timed your transitions to the music. Many scene changes were also time to the music without the black and they were very good. Overall, very well done - the whole area was beautiful. I like how you stayed with bridge traffic in the one scene!
Thanks! Honestly, the traffic shot was entirely luck. I was just flying full speed, and the traffic happened to be the same speed!

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S