DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Sherkin island in West Cork, Ireland

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hello everyone,
Today I'm sharing some footage of Sherkin island, in Roaringwater bay near the town of Baltimore. The number of inhabitants has decreased over the years to roughly 100, but it's still a popular spot for artists and tourists to spend the summer. Starring in the video are the beaches Cow strand and Silver strand, the and the area near the harbour.

After the weather you guys have been sending us over the last month, I’m in Bristol in the SW, I am amazed you have had such beautiful weather. We haven’t had a day without rain and more importantly wind for a long time. Great work well done.

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
This footage was recorded last summer. I'm far behind in my editing.... Don't worry, we've had the same weather in Ireland as you in England!

The island is beautiful! I have added it to my bucket list of places to visit in Ireland. My main issue is, every time I tick one off, I add another 2 or more! I love living in Ireland :) Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
The island is beautiful! I have added it to my bucket list of places to visit in Ireland. My main issue is, every time I tick one off, I add another 2 or more! I love living in Ireland :) Thanks for sharing.
Thank you! And I understand the struggle. I arrived in Ireland 2 years ago for work and I will leave in about 3 months. I made a list of things I wanted to visit, but every time I visited somewhere I came across at least 2 nearby things to add to the list. This island doesn't stop giving!

Reactions: aeciolemos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown