DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SHIPPING CHARGE

PressMan

Reactions
My Discount Battery is winging it's way to me this week coming NO SHIPPING CHARGE...

However, my Platinum Props are still on pre-order with a shipping charge of €22.75 I of course brought this to DJI attention they should refund my shipping charge as I have on pre-order ONE MMP/8 MMP PROPS & ONE Discount Battery which bring me away over the shopping limit meaning don't get charged for shipping.

They are unable to understand this after a few emails & advise me that I need to cancel my order of Props to get a refund ?????????

I would have thought it was simple enough request gave them my order numbers etc, but alas no avail.

Cheers,

I have been thinking about canceling my order as well, just have 2 sets of the new props ( got caught up in the frenzy ) now after reading posts of people that actually received them there is negligible difference, went thru the cancel process but backed out at the end as DJI gave me the impression that they would "Credit" my account, not sure if this would be a refund of the cash or just a credit that would need to be used at DJI again?

Think I will just leave it alone as it is prepaid and they have assured me that my order will be shipped upon arrival of the next lot. We will see !

I have been thinking about canceling my order as well, just have 2 sets of the new props ( got caught up in the frenzy ) now after reading posts of people that actually received them there is negligible difference, went thru the cancel process but backed out at the end as DJI gave me the impression that they would "Credit" my account, not sure if this would be a refund of the cash or just a credit that would need to be used at DJI again?

Think I will just leave it alone as it is prepaid and they have assured me that my order will be shipped upon arrival of the next lot. We will see !
I think your doing the right thing,it's looking like over the next few weeks shipping will begine to roll out & all the frustration will be replaced with excitement.... Cheers

I think your doing the right thing,it's looking like over the next few weeks shipping will begin to roll out & all the frustration will be replaced with excitement.... Cheers

I also wanted to add a few things to my MPP order and tried very hard to get DJI to help me with a solution to the wasteful shipping and fees, they won't do anything at all. No shipping refund, no modified or combining orders, even though every single other online retailer I've ever bought from allows for things like this. In my opinion you're best bet is to cancel the order and make a new one with enough cost to receive the free shipping or find the items on Amazon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure