DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Ships episode 3

I was wondering 2 things, I assume you were in the small zodiac nearby and as far as flyovers I assume you would treat them like you would a stadium of people? and flyovers are no-no's?

Yes, and no I never fly over. Most ships avoid by 50m and military ships I give a wider 150m ish no fly area
I would bet being military myself that a warship would ruin your day if they are underway (manned) and while I don't know what the response would be, I bet it would be more than just a "friendly" warning... :)

Reactions: Rich_fpv
I would bet being military myself that a warship would ruin your day if they are underway (manned) and while I don't know what the response would be, I bet it would be more than just a "friendly" warning... :)
They probably wouldn't even know the drone was there
DJI_0842a-L.jpg

They probably wouldn't even know the drone was there
DJI_0842a-L.jpg
You'd be surprised by what the electronic warfare office might notice on one of these... Our baby drones are not much of a threat but the radio bands are monitored. Whether they would worry is another question... here stateside, not as much but in the red sea... the gulf of Bahrain? they watch all frequencies...
But as you said they probably wouldn't; notice in this area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos