DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shooting with my MP, yesterday afternoon on the way back home.

virasMavic

Reactions
A Panoramic aerial view of Agios Prodromos-Chalkidiki!!! Shooting with Mavic Pro....
Quest of light and beauty....trying to capture the amazing light of our beautiful country, is always a good reason to change plans!!! Life, sounds, natural beauty and light, everywhere!!!
Greece is constantly beautiful and beyond the beaches, there is an amazing mainland to explore!!!!
Visit Greece, 365 days.....it's worth it. From +38°C to -10°C....... And definitely it makes sense to avoid the busy summer season!!!
#Greece, #AgiosProdromos, #Countryside, #Mist, #Cloudy, #Sunny, #Sky, #Afternoons, #GloriousGreekLight, #photoshooting, #capturingMoments, #Travelling, #Nature, #Winter, #Colors, #Tint, #Forest, #mountain, #Greece DJI Albumpanorama_1545055265080_edited.jpg

Reactions: mereflyer and Porky
A Panoramic aerial view of Agios Prodromos-Chalkidiki!!! Shooting with Mavic Pro....
Quest of light and beauty....trying to capture the amazing light of our beautiful country, is always a good reason to change plans!!! Life, sounds, natural beauty and light, everywhere!!!
Greece is constantly beautiful and beyond the beaches, there is an amazing mainland to explore!!!!
Visit Greece, 365 days.....it's worth it. From +38°C to -10°C....... And definitely it makes sense to avoid the busy summer season!!!
#Greece, #AgiosProdromos, #Countryside, #Mist, #Cloudy, #Sunny, #Sky, #Afternoons, #GloriousGreekLight, #photoshooting, #capturingMoments, #Travelling, #Nature, #Winter, #Colors, #Tint, #Forest, #mountain, #GreeceView attachment 56233

You sound like a travel agent, lol nice photo though;)

Don’t come to England, wet/rain/windy all the time:(

You sound like a travel agent, lol nice photo though;)

Don’t come to England, wet/rain/windy all the time:(
Hi there....Thank you for your comment!!!
Actually, I am my own hotel's travel agent......hahahaha. It is my world and I love to promote it and the hole country too!!! By the way, I was born in Glasgow and although I cannot make any plans in the near future, I have this dream to visit your country.

Reactions: mereflyer and Porky
Hi there....Thank you for your comment!!!
Actually, I am my own hotel's travel agent......hahahaha. It is my world and I love to promote it and the hole country too!!! By the way, I was born in Glasgow and although I cannot make any plans in the near future, I have this dream to visit your country.

Good for youThumbswayupThumbswayup nothing like promoting what’s yours, don’t bother coming over here... only playing, UK is a lovely place to visit for a hour;)

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada