DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Short term liability insurance for a holiday in USA

InvisibleName

Reactions
I have a holiday coming up in the USA for which I've carried out the required FAA registration & done the Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST). Can anyone recommend a short-term (2-weeks) liability insurance?

Reactions: R.Cowan
I’ve used Skywatch.ai a handful of times and would use them again. They don’t have a weekly plan, but they do have hourly and monthly plans.

Reactions: rickfmdj
I have a holiday coming up in the USA for which I've carried out the required FAA registration & done the Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST). Can anyone recommend a short-term (2-weeks) liability insurance?
Great question. We are off to the States soon too and hope we get some replies. Must check my UK insurance to see if it extends over the pond.

I carry Skywatch on their monthly plan. Fortunately haven't had to use it. I do know they have hourly options.

Sorry for replying on your thread but I think you may be able to help me please read below

I live in the UK and I'm planning on taking my Mavic 2 drone to the USA on holiday for recreational purposes only. I understand that I have to complete an online awareness course called TRUST which is fine, but I also have to register my drone with the American FAA. My issue is that when I try to complete the online form it doesn’t recognise my UK telephone number which has to be entered to complete the form. Do I enter the Telelphone number of the hotel that I'm staying at instead. I don’t want to enter misleading information.

Sorry for replying on your thread but I think you may be able to help me please read below

I live in the UK and I'm planning on taking my Mavic 2 drone to the USA on holiday for recreational purposes only. I understand that I have to complete an online awareness course called TRUST which is fine, but I also have to register my drone with the American FAA. My issue is that when I try to complete the online form it doesn’t recognise my UK telephone number which has to be entered to complete the form. Do I enter the Telelphone number of the hotel that I'm staying at instead. I don’t want to enter misleading information.
Not sure what I did, but I used my UK mobile number (complete with International dialling code & removing the leading zero from the mobile's number) - registered no problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan