DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I sell the Mavic 2 Pro for the Mavic 3 now or wait?

My impression is that if your own. It seems that they hold their value over time and new releases pretty impressively well. No “slashing prices” after new addition released occurs at extremes as I would have suspected. Personally if I made a move or one in the future, I’m still keeping M2P BigByrd. No matter, it’s a proven winner. I sold my 1969 mint yellow and black stripe camaro (top flighted’ thrice) Z28 in 1976. Kept Factory. Aside a pair of hooker headers and a Holley 4banger. Still sobbing. Lol. Flysafe. Stay in the loop and Godspeed, your answer will come to you. Droniac.
Side note. That 4/3 sensor is mighty appealing aside from the optical zoom. Tough call.

Side note. That 4/3 sensor is mighty appealing aside from the optical zoom. Tough call.

According to the leaks anyway, the M3 actually does not have an optical zoom capability. It has a fixed focal length 160mm equivalent lens on the secondary camera. They will probably have some sort of hybrid digital zoom feature using data from both sensors but that is never very good.

Reactions: Droniac
According to the leaks anyway, the M3 actually does not have an optical zoom capability. It has a fixed focal length 160mm equivalent lens on the secondary camera. They will probably have some sort of hybrid digital zoom feature using data from both sensors but that is never very good.
Interesting. Thank you. Godspeed Droniac

Reactions: CanadaDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum