Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shout Out to DDS out of NJ USA

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I wanted to take a moment to give a much deserved Shout Out to one of our Approved Vendors here @DDS

Due to a recent lack of Situational Awareness (I was rushing a job before the Snow Storm hit shutting us down) I recently ascended my Mavic 2 Pro directly into the ONLY obstruction within several hundred feet of us. During the initial climb I didn't look up (And slightly behind) to see this one lowly powerline. The aircraft impacted it, broke 2 set of props and came tumbling down at a high speed. Unfortunately it landed camera DOWN on the asphalt and the camera was destroyed while being violently removed from the aircraft.

I sent the aircraft to DDS and they did an AMAZIGN job repairing (replacing the components) and sending me a like new Mavic 2.

You would THINK that's the end of this story... NEGATIVE!

When I crashed my M2P I had to resort back to my Mavic Pro Platinum (spare bird) until I could secure another M2 (from forum member here). The MPP performed flawlessly and worked well for over a week. Once I had the new (replacement) Mavic 2 and I also had the repaired M2 now I had no need for spare spare so I sold the whole kit to a fellow photographer. I shipped it as securely as I know how yet when it arrived (via FedEx) it displayed a Gimbal Over Load error. I had her ship it to @DDS and somehow in transit from me to her the gimbal unit was damaged beyond repair. @DDS again did a repair/replacement on the gimbal unit and shipped it directly back to my friend and it's now flying like new and making her great $$.

So this is a DOUBLE SHOUT OUT for @DDS for repairing TWO aircraft for me QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY!

Job(s) well done!!

DDS
Family Owned & Operated
Free Inspection & Free Shipping
www.djidroneservice.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member