DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SIGN-IN QUESTION

sorcerer13

Reactions
I'm sort of stumped at why my iPhone 12 requires me to sign in every time I start DJI Go 4 and my iPad mini 4 doesn't at all ?? Both are the latest version. Any ideas?

My Android does the same thing with the FLY app and the stupid part is when I go to login it shows me logged in. I have to log out then back in. This has been going on ever since I got the drone reguardless of the OS or the FLY version. Uninnstalling and reinstalling doesn't help. Dji has been no help in fact my emails to support go un-answered. It's just one more reason I will never buy another dji product.

I also can’t get into the app from my 27” Mac. Very weird and frankly very annoying. Sort of comforted that it’s not just me!

The Go4 app is written for mobile devices, such as phones or tablets, not impractical in the field 27”Mac’s. I suggest that you look for the program “DJI Assistant 2” for to use on a Mac or PC with the Mavic Pro at a desk. It is used more for preparing the drone to fly or for interrogating logs. Mildly hacked versions can also be used to change flying parameters outside of DJI’s limits.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98