DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Skra Waterfalls. A wonderful forest with water running from everywhere creating streams, small waterfalls and a blue lake for swimming.

Interesting video. Was it flooding conditions? I noticed a submerged wood walkway and what looked like water running down steps at one point.

What did you use to shoot the non-drone clips?

Reactions: wind-up
Good morning and thank you very much for your comment. I always have a wetsuit with me so I can get into rivers and rough water. it is not a flood, but the natural consequence of the river's flow becoming saltier over time. what falls down the steps is the clip at 2:32 the beginning of the water running and reaching the steps. for videography I use the Panasonic Lumix FZ2000 and the gimbal MOZA Air Cross
Interesting video. Was it flooding conditions? I noticed a submerged wood walkway and what looked like water running down steps at one point.

What did you use to shoot the non-drone clips?

Good morning and thank you very much for your comment. I always have a wetsuit with me so I can get into rivers and rough water. it is not a flood, but the natural consequence of the river's flow becoming saltier over time. what falls down the steps is the clip at 2:32 the beginning of the water running and reaching the steps. for videography I use the Panasonic Lumix FZ2000 and the gimbal MOZA Air Cross
Thank you for the thoughtful reply! It's good to learn more about where and how a video was made.

Reactions: wind-up
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50