DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Slovakia - who will prevail ? slugs or my parents ? Mini 3 pro

DMD Cine Attic

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
This is my "silly" take on my childhood home, parents, area I grew up in and on Slovakia. Ohh yeah, The High Tatras are just as beautiful as ever.

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long while. Nice work.
Thank u, glad u had fun watching it, I certainly had fun making this goofy little film.

What a wonderful surprise to see on this forum a video that could win a prize at Cannes !!
Magnificent !!
I will be sharing the link to Friends and Family - many thanks

Reactions: MS Coast
Great video! Never thought I would enjoy watching a video on slugs.
Slugs are awesome, learnt quite a bit about them while searching for some audio to fit my piece, look up "BBC Who Knew Slugs Could Be So Romantic" on youtube, it is narrated by David Attenborough, pretty amazing.

Soooo good 👍. I haven’t enjoyed watching a short as good as this in a long while…very nice in all 🎥 aspects.
👍🇨🇦
Thank you, it was a pleasure making it.

What a wonderful surprise to see on this forum a video that could win a prize at Cannes !!
Magnificent !!
I will be sharing the link to Friends and Family - many thanks
Thank you, that is a massive compliment, feel free to share, we need more people rooting for slugs 😉.

Well done! Except now I'm afraid to go outside. I'm packing a shaker of salt all the time. 😆
Sorry to hear that, that was not my intention, replace salt with some dried mealworms in your shaker 😉.

Nice! Probably the most epically humorous slug video I've seen! Found myself chuckling in several parts. I'm voting for your parents! :D :D

Nice! Probably the most epically humorous slug video I've seen! Found myself chuckling in several parts. I'm voting for your parents! :D :D
I'll convey your support, with all them slugs flying around they're gonna need lots of encouragement . Thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom