DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller and most stable version of DJI Fly?

BigDog1

Premium Pilot
Reactions
What do the majority here feel is the most stable version of the DJI Fly app to use with the Smart Controller and Air2S. The newest version just shuts off mid flight for me and restarts. I love the screen and quick setup to fly, but i am getting ready to just go back to my iphone 13 and my ipad mini 6.

I've been sticking with 1.6.9. It has been stable for me with my Mavic Air 2, my Air 2S, my Smart Controller, and my Galaxy S7.

The version right after 1.6.9 might be OK, but I flew this version a lot while on vacation and had no trouble at all so I'm sticking with it.

Well I just updated the DJI fly app to 1.75 on my smart controller. Flew 3 batteries on my Air2s and not 1 glitch! Everything functioned perfectly so for me anyway it seems to be stable compared to previous versions!

I've been sticking with 1.6.9. It has been stable for me with my Mavic Air 2, my Air 2S, my Smart Controller, and my Galaxy S7.

The version right after 1.6.9 might be OK, but I flew this version a lot while on vacation and had no trouble at all so I'm sticking with it.
Are you referring to the app on the smart controller? Mine is crashing as well. RTH works but you're in the blind. App stops and ask if I want to "Re-start or Wait"

Are you referring to the app on the smart controller? Mine is crashing as well. RTH works but you're in the blind. App stops and ask if I want to "Re-start or Wait"
Yes that is what I am referring to as well as my phone. They use the same app. There isn't a special version for the smart controller. Glad you got 1.7.0 working for you.

Reactions: Greg Webb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo