DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller apps.

sorry for dumb question ... how do you download new apps to Smart Conroller? I live in a MacOS and iOS world so have no experience with Android based devices. I didn't see Google Play on there as an option out of the box.

sorry for dumb question ... how do you download new apps to Smart Conroller? I live in a MacOS and iOS world so have no experience with Android based devices. I didn't see Google Play on there as an option out of the box.
It’s a long research game with that one. You can go through and put google play store on the sc, but the apps often don’t work and or are the phone orientation. I found as of now till DJI Introduces a update with the Google play store on it. Don’t know if they ever will. I decided just to factory reset and go out it with a DJI go4. update with the Google play store on it. It is pretty easy to use after all

Look up pure apk. It’s ace to get a download for your smart cotroller. Use the browser on the controller. It just worked for me. You still
Need
To
Tether to your iPhone by Bluetooth tho.
hope this helps. I gave up on google play store.

For my part, I would like to have a larger font on my SC, anyone who has tried to download an app to be able to fix this?

Just reaching out on the form to see what the popular apps to download to the smart controller that people find useful. I’m getting ready to upload Kittyhawk app on the smart controller. Do you guys think I need anything else or recommend anything else?
I did download Kittyhawk yesterday!
It works fine . It’s limited info compared to Apple app. But it allows you get authorization. Make sure your linked with your DJI account. And link with after you apply and receive it. Still looking the app over after downloading. Kittyhawk works across all platforms. Just sign in and ate it up. Hope this helps. Let me know how it works for you.

day 2. Kittyhawk keeps crashing after
First flight with auth linked. Not usable on DJI smart controller. Well, it was worth a try. Sorry folks. I thought this was going to work. Back to the phone for Kittyhawk
Connection. ?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki