DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Gallery

kwilner

Reactions
Recently purchased an Air 2S with a Smart Controller.

On the home page of the SC there is a button that takes you into the SC gallery. A couple questions:

• In the albums tab there several albums. Although by testing I have figured what what goes in most of them, does anyone have an explanation or any documentation as to what goes in each? For example there are 3 albums called video.

• In addition to the Albums tab there is a Photos tab and an SD Card tab. The contents of the SD Card tab is straight forward enough, but what is the Photos tab for? So far all of my photos have shown up in the Photo album under the Albums tab.

Recently purchased an Air 2S with a Smart Controller.

On the home page of the SC there is a button that takes you into the SC gallery. A couple questions:

• In the albums tab there several albums. Although by testing I have figured what what goes in most of them, does anyone have an explanation or any documentation as to what goes in each? For example there are 3 albums called video.

• In addition to the Albums tab there is a Photos tab and an SD Card tab. The contents of the SD Card tab is straight forward enough, but what is the Photos tab for? So far all of my photos have shown up in the Photo album under the Albums tab.
I don't know how to answer your question but, how are you liking your smart controller with the Air2S?

Well I got the smart controller with the Air 2S so I can't really compare it to running DJI Fly on my phone. That being said, other than the documentation, videos, etc. being thin relative to DJI Fly on a Smart Controller with an Air 2S I am happy with it. Most of the stuff I have found is for the SC is for DJI Go app and one of the other drones.

I like not having to tie up my phone and given the heavy data usage like having a dedicated device.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada