DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Question??

dgonzo6

Reactions
I took the SD card out of my Mavic Air 2. I stuck in in my smart controller and can see the images. I select all the videos/photos to transfer them to my computer or cell phone. The error I get is not transferred. What am I doing wrong? My computer is connected to Bluetooth with the Controller and that's unsuccessful. I then connect my controller to my iPhone via Bluetooth and the same results unsuccessful transferring video/pics? PLEASE HELP???

I took the SD card out of my Mavic Air 2. I stuck in in my smart controller and can see the images. I select all the videos/photos to transfer them to my computer or cell phone. The error I get is not transferred. What am I doing wrong? My computer is connected to Bluetooth with the Controller and that's unsuccessful. I then connect my controller to my iPhone via Bluetooth and the same results unsuccessful transferring video/pics? PLEASE HELP???
Try a card reader connected to the computer directly. That’s what I have done for years. I keep the SD card I’m using in the drone to minimize data that must move wirelessly... feel it speeds up response to controller input.

Ok I will have to go purchase one. I was trying to do it wirelessly, but that makes more sense if you want to be connected and it seems like the way to go since I cannot get it to go via Bluetooth. Thanks so much!!

Using a card reader will make it easier to clear the files off the card after you transfer them to your computer.

It might be that your computer has a slot to read SD cards and maybe even mSD cards. If it has the former then all you required is an mSD to SD convertor and in many instances this is supplied with the mSD card. I use either a reader or the SD card slot on my laptop.

Unfortunately it doesn't. It is a new Macbook Pro only has USB-C ports on it. Apple's new solution to keep you buying their products...LOL!! I need adapters for everything...LOL!! Thanks though!!

Reactions: Afghanpilot
Ok I will have to go purchase one. I was trying to do it wirelessly, but that makes more sense if you want to be connected and it seems like the way to go since I cannot get it to go via Bluetooth. Thanks so much!!
Very slow to do it wirelessly. The card reader is way to go.

Reactions: dgonzo6
Unfortunately it doesn't. It is a new Macbook Pro only has USB-C ports on it. Apple's new solution to keep you buying their products...LOL!! I need adapters for everything...LOL!! Thanks though!!
Adapters and all aside is there a reason your not using the SC's Go Share App?

Also have a question ?
On my SC. in [ about ] I would like to know the difference between Flight controller and the remote controller there is
A SER. # listed for each one ? I though they would be one & the same ? .

Also have a question ?
On my SC. in [ about ] I would like to know the difference between Flight controller and the remote controller there is
A SER. # listed for each one ? I though they would be one & the same ? .
FC is in Aircraft.
Flight controllers (FC in short) are circuit boards that have particular sensors such as gyroscopes (helps to determine the angular orientation) and accelerometers (helps to measure the vibrations of motors) and several other insignificant but useful sensors such as barometer (altitude of the quad can be found), compass (provides orientation in relation to earth’s magnetic field) etc..,
But the functions of the flight controller’s do not end there. One of the major functions of a flight controller includes receiving and processing the input signals from the receiver and executing appropriate commands given by the users. Simply put, flight controllers might be compared to the human brain. The human brain tells us how to walk, in the same way flight controllers are the brains on a quad that tell the quads how to fly.

FC is in Aircraft.
Flight controllers (FC in short) are circuit boards that have particular sensors such as gyroscopes (helps to determine the angular orientation) and accelerometers (helps to measure the vibrations of motors) and several other insignificant but useful sensors such as barometer (altitude of the quad can be found), compass (provides orientation in relation to earth’s magnetic field) etc..,
But the functions of the flight controller’s do not end there. One of the major functions of a flight controller includes receiving and processing the input signals from the receiver and executing appropriate commands given by the users. Simply put, flight controllers might be compared to the human brain. The human brain tells us how to walk, in the same way flight controllers are the brains on a quad that tell the quads how to fly.
Hay thank you so much you cleared that up for me quickly Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair