DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller setting to calibrate the Mavic 2 pro

The Flashman

Reactions
Hoping that I am able to get some info on this subject of WHERE?? the calibration option is in the new Smart ware controller.
I set it before by walking around in a circle both horizontally and then vertically using the Mavic controller, but now I with the new Smart !!!!! controller I am STILL trying to find that option to calibrate the drone. Ok I just know I have exposed myself here as a NEWBE Drone flyer. BUT more than willing to do that if I can get this issue resolved.

Thanks a BUNCH to whoever this question is directed to and who has the answer.

Regards Bill

Hoping that I am able to get some info on this subject of WHERE?? the calibration option is in the new Smart ware controller.
I set it before by walking around in a circle both horizontally and then vertically using the Mavic controller, but now I with the new Smart !!!!! controller I am STILL trying to find that option to calibrate the drone. Ok I just know I have exposed myself here as a NEWBE Drone flyer. BUT more than willing to do that if I can get this issue resolved.

Thanks a BUNCH to whoever this question is directed to and who has the answer.

Regards Bill

Do you want to calibrate the Mavic drone and it's compass x2? If so then start the drone and SC, then go into the DJI GO app on the SC (camera View). Up on top there is a menu option to calibrate the compass.
The only option is to calibrate the sticks found in the quick settings menu page of the SC, see page 15 of the SC user manual.

If you need to calibrate sensors or compass on the drone itself, then please look at the full user manual for instructions on how to do this. This manual is available for download on the DJI web site.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki