DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So, this is the Mavic Air. *Picture*

I have a Mp and a Mpp but just allocated another 1k for another toy,its looking like it might be the Evo

I don’t think of this as a Mavic Pro replacement. I think of it as the test bed for the Next Mavic Pro. The next Mavic Pro will have these proposed new features with more battery and much better camera, more sensors.

Maybe spark will drop in price to 299 with RC. Ill get a spark for sure then.

Not necessarily, if you look at how it appears to fold the front arms fold back and the rear arms fold forward. Doing that the fixed props would stay within the footprint of the body. Guess we won't know until tomorrow though. Which doesn't matter to me, after having a Mavic, I would never get something smaller, unless it was something I was going to fly indoors for fun.
I feel the same way

having now seen the price, its wifi, its a spark 2
defiantly not
ill maybe wait and buy a spark that will probably now flood the used market, or a new one that will have to be greatly reduced in price
It uses 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz just like the mavic, phantom etc. It's just not boosted to ocusync levels, which is unnecessary because of the smaller battery limits it's range.
P.S. WiFi is 5.8 and 2.4 all of DJIs consumer drones run on these frequency bands. It's nothing new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure