DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold 8200mah Mavic Pro/Platinum extended Battery

JEFFMM1

Reactions
SOLD selling my 8200 mAh extended battery for a DJI Mavic Pro/Platinum that I purchased from Alliexpress last year for $187.00. I have less then five flights on it and my flight times were averaging between 40-45 minutes. $100 shipped!

Thanks for looking.

Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 87
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: michaeldallen1
Received battery. It was broken and spray painted to hide the damage. I have tried to contact the seller who has been online here since then with no response. I have initiated buyer protection through Paypal.

Received battery. It was broken and spray painted to hide the damage. I have tried to contact the seller who has been online here since then with no response. I have initiated buyer protection through Paypal.
Still waiting on a refund. I have escalated the case with Paypal. Seller thinks I am sending the battery back on my dime before I get a refund. No way that is happening!

Do you think that asking for more pictures would have prevented this fake sale?
I don’t know. The battery was painted in order to hide the cracks. I have become very frustrated with Paypal. Goods and Services is useless when the page to get the return info won’t load and customer service is impossible to get any help. Jeff doesn’t reply to requests for his address. So I guess I now own a $100 paperweight because I am not about to risk my drone with this junk.

By the way, the batteries are now selling for way less brand new. I got screwed without a bit of lube on this deal.

Mods……can we ban this seller from the classifieds? I got screwed hard and there was no recourse. Paypal goods and services did not protect me. I won’t recommend Paypal to keep you safe ever again!

Mods……can we ban this seller from the classifieds? I got screwed hard and there was no recourse. Paypal goods and services did not protect me. I won’t recommend Paypal to keep you safe ever again!
Was there a specific reason you used the goods and services route?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas