DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD - DJI Air 2s package for sale $600

snapdog

Reactions
Site
www.snapdog.com
DJI Air 2s BRAND NEW replacement Air 2s from DJI, with many extras included. $600. I'm located in Salisbury, Mass. USA. PayPal - ship only to USA. Shipping cost is negotiable.
This DJI Air 2s is a brand new DJI replacement for my 2 year old Air2s that crashed due to battery failure on a hot day. The firmware on the new Air 2s has been updated and the almost new battery has 11 cycles. I did give it a 2 min flight to ensure everything was working.
The Air2s includes RC-N1 Remote Controller, SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB card, smart multiple battery charger, safety charging bag, DJI filters, legs, prop guards, extra props, landing pad, custom carrying case, strobe light, iPad mount, and more.
A new Air 2s on Amazon is $739 - and the RC-N1 sells for $125 view ads below.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 55
  • x.jpg
    x.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 58
  • w.jpg
    w.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 53
  • m.jpg
    m.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 50
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 49
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 52
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 51
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 48
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 49
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 49
  • controler.jpg
    controler.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Did you add or renew Care Refresh? If so, how much time left?
No. I had Care Refresh for two years, but it had expired so it was not an option. I must say, DJI was really fair with me having been a customer for over 10 years, I built my first couple of drones with DJI parts and then went to Phantoms etc. Basically I'm sell a whole package for about the price of a brand new Air 2s replacement. The photo is some of the many DJI drones I've built or bought.

Attachments

• builtbyme.jpg
    builtbyme.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 15
Hello sir, how many batteries are included in your package?

Hello sir, how many batteries are included in your package?
Just the one almost new one with 11 cycles. I did have the flymore with three, but the last one of the three original died and crashed my 2 1/2 year old Air 2s. I paid to get it fixed but they could not so I ended up with a new one. As mentioned, I include a bunch of extras, and the new one has just one 2 minute flight just to ensure all was working properly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne