DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold my mavic pro

Mario McFly

Reactions
I did it with a little twinge of heart I must say. I never had any problem with my pro1 and it serve me very well I can say
it worth its weight in gold. I have put some money aside + this money for the next Mavic Pro3 so now I'm just waiting for the big boy to come out ;) Is there any other guy in the same boat ? I still have my Mini and air2 and will keep them as backup for my little business. As a good boy I have proposed to the new owner Tony of my mavic pro a sort of crash course on how to start with is drone from A to Z. I just want to make sure that he will enjoy is new drone and lead him on the right Way. He as never fly a drone, no nerver. Can't wait for next Monday for Tony to come to my place for hes introduction to Drone Safty and operation. :D

Reactions: Torcan
I did it with a little twinge of heart I must say. I never had any problem with my pro1 and it serve me very well I can say
it worth its weight in gold. I have put some money aside + this money for the next Mavic Pro3 so now I'm just waiting for the big boy to come out ;) Is there any other guy in the same boat ? I still have my Mini and air2 and will keep them as backup for my little business. As a good boy I have proposed to the new owner Tony of my mavic pro a sort of crash course on how to start with is drone from A to Z. I just want to make sure that he will enjoy is new drone and lead him on the right Way. He as never fly a drone, no nerver. Can't wait for next Monday for Tony to come to my place for hes introduction to Drone Safty and operation. :D
That was very thoughtful.
So you are willing to not fly for the next year?
My guess is they will NOT call it MP3 - why? google mp3 -it's a music file.

I want to start this off by saying this may sound a little weird, but ... Did you get attached to your Mavic Pro? I recently dropped mine after flying since December. I ended up using the refresh program and getting a replacement. I kind of felt like I was letting a friend go (she served me well). I am also a photographer and have had no issues upgrading to different camera bodies ... but with the drone it was different.

That was very thoughtful.
So you are willing to not fly for the next year?
My guess is they will NOT call it MP3 - why? google mp3 -it's a music file.

All is good Done, I have a Mavic air2 and a Mavic Mini but my Mavic Pro was my maine drone ;)

I want to start this off by saying this may sound a little weird, but ... Did you get attached to your Mavic Pro? I recently dropped mine after flying since December. I ended up using the refresh program and getting a replacement. I kind of felt like I was letting a friend go (she served me well). I am also a photographer and have had no issues upgrading to different camera bodies ... but with the drone it was different.

Yes i feel the same way, went from a Blade Chroma to a P3P and the Mavic Pro. I only got attached to the Pro

I have a mpp. And it is staying with me until it no longer works. Am I attached??? Not sure but if I spend lots of money on a camera drone. I will get the most out of it.

I have a mpp. And it is staying with me until it no longer works. Am I attached??? Not sure but if I spend lots of money on a camera drone. I will get the most out of it.
I understand but for me after more than two years owning it I tough it was time to let someone else have it and get money for the next M3 or whatever it will be named ;)

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair