DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(SOLD) Used Mavic 2 Pro w/Smart Controller ~ Price Reduced

MRomine

Reactions
Update 12/15/23: The most recent firmware from DJI for this drone was recently released and I have installed it. This drone is now RID compliant and thus there is no need for an add-on module to make it RID compliant.

I have a used Mavic 2 Pro drone, I am the original owner and I purchased it new from the DJI website direct. This includes three OEM DJI batteries, the Smart Controller, original boxes and the Fly More carry case that has never been used.

The drone and Smart Controller are fully functional and work as they should. I have a part 107 certification and I have used this drone mainly for commercial work.

The original batteries that came with the Fly More combo have been replaced with new OEM batteries by DJI due to bloating. The current batteries are roughly a year and a half old. Here is the break down on the number of charges:

Battery #1: 36 charges
Battery #2: 40 charges
Battery #3: 37 chargers

There have been 417 flights for a total of 60 hours and 31minutes of flight time.

The drone has been flown 1,008,656 ft total.

There are also 2-Brand new Black and 2 Brand new Silver props never used.

Also included a set of PolarPro ND filters, 8, 16, 32

Also includes battery charger and car charger.

Asking price is: $1,000.00 + shipping fees. I will cover the PayPal fees.

Sold in the U.S. from Normal, Illinois.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: pelagic_one
Good luck selling your drone. Had to reply since I also live in Normal, IL

Reactions: MRomine
If you are interested in getting into drones the above pair makes for a great opportunity to get into droning.

The Smart Controller alone sold for $725.00 new and it makes all the difference in the world in comparison to flying with a phone or tablet. The screen is so much brighter. The Mavic 2 Pro is a great flying experience. It is heavier and more stable than the Air or MIni line of DJI drones. Additionally, the camera has full variable aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings, on the Mini and Air series the camera aperture is fixed at f1.7.

This thing still has a lot of miles left on it.

Reactions: pelagic_one

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas