DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

*Sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogpilot

Reactions
A nice RC-N1 unit with the Lightning and USB-C original DJI cables. All in excellent working order, latest firmware update installed.

$50 shipped

nc1.jpgnc2.jpgnc3.jpg

Last edited:
Just to illustrate why I have one of these in addition to the RC Pro is the ability to adapt an iPad Pro to the controller. This one is the 5th Gen unit with 1000 nits normal and 1600 nits in peak mode. It is brighter than the tripltek. It is also larger. I adapted a Sunnylife adaptor for smaller iPads, simply by adding the Niceyrig iPad adaptor, something I had around the office to hold up the iPad for the seemingly endless Skype, Teams, FaceTime, Slack and who know what else video conferencing apps (seems everybody has a different app, in fact I think my bathroom scale has a video conferencing app).

Works well, just wish I could use it on the Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal, that would be awesome. I just want to let folks in on why they may want one of these in addition to the RC or RC Pro. Bigger and brighter. BTW, none of the clever iPad holding stuff is included. Just the controller and two DJI cables. This is a great price, you know you need this. I will even ship overseas, but you would need to cover the shipping.

Even Ceaser's head, in the background, approves of this.
rc1.jpgrc2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter