DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogpilot

Reactions
Bought to supplement my Mavic 3 Pro, barely used. I was doing a research project to use the drone with the goggles to inspect rock walls. I am a geologist, so I don't always feel like rock climbing. So I thought I would experiment with this system. When I got it the Mavic 3 Pro it did not interface with the goggles. This was my interim solution. While extremely light, a joy to stuff in the pack when doing my surveys. I really was not using it much. There is a statutory advance to having the light batteries and putting the drone into the "Toy" category in some situations.

$775 Free Shipping. PayPal, either you pay the 3% or send Friends and Family. Or visit the Grand Canyon and stop by and pick it up in Flagstaff, AZ.

The Original Box and all accessories and spare parts are included.

1x DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone & Camera Cover
2x Intelligent Flight Battery (37min flight time)
2x Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (47 Min Flight time)
1x RC controller with screen protector installed
1x FreeWell Circular Polarizer
1x PGYTECH Blade Protectors
1x Blade Holder
1x Yx LCD Battery Charging Hub
5x pairs of blades & spare screw packs
3x Battery contact covers

mini1.jpgmini2.jpgmini3.jpgmini4.jpgmini5.jpgmini7.jpgmini6.jpgmini8.jpg

Bought to supplement my Mavic 3 Pro, barely used. I was doing a research project to use the drone with the goggles to inspect rock walls. I am a geologist, so I don't always feel like rock climbing. So I thought I would experiment with this system. When I got it the Mavic 3 Pro it did not interface with the goggles. This was my interim solution. While extremely light, a joy to stuff in the pack when doing my surveys. I really was not using it much. There is a statutory advance to having the light batteries and putting the drone into the "Toy" category in some situations.

$775 Free Shipping. PayPal, either you pay the 3% or send Friends and Family. Or visit the Grand Canyon and stop by and pick it up in Flagstaff, AZ.

The Original Box and all accessories and spare parts are included.

1x DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone & Camera Cover
2x Intelligent Flight Battery (37min flight time)
2x Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (47 Min Flight time)
1x RC controller with screen protector installed
1x FreeWell Circular Polarizer
1x PGYTECH Blade Protectors
1x Blade Holder
1x Yx LCD Battery Charging Hub
5x pairs of blades & spare screw packs
3x Battery contact covers

View attachment 168516View attachment 168517View attachment 168518View attachment 168519View attachment 168520View attachment 168521View attachment 168522View attachment 168523
Live in Surprise, AZ DogPilot and very much interested if still available. Would like first chance. Thank you

Sold right away on another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.