DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD*

Dogpilot

Reactions
Mavic 3 Pro kit, RC controller, 1 battery, PGYTECH Circular Polarizer and a spare plastic gimbal cover, Hanatoria 3 battery charging hub with LCD display. Kit is complete as new, as shown, spare blades, charger, cords. I really have not used this one much. I spend most of my air time with the Enterprise drones and my Cine drone. Kind of a shame for it to just sit around. Excellent deal, battery has 29 cycles and the kit will be shipped un-bound reset to factory settings. Three months DJI Replacement service remaining.

$$1775 + shipping, paid via PayPal, net to me. Feel free to ask questions via PM. Located in Flagstaff, AZ, feel free to stop by for a demo or just buy it. Then go to the Grand Canyon, which is just down the street. No flying there however.

mavic pro1.jpg
pro2.jpg
pro3.jpg
pro4.jpg
pro5.jpg
pro6.jpg
pro7.jpg

Attachments

• mavic pro1.jpg
    mavic pro1.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: masterangler
Mavic 3 Pro kit, RC controller, 1 battery, PGYTECH Circular Polarizer and a spare plastic gimbal cover. Kit is complete as new, as shown, spare blades, charger, cords. I really have not used this one much. I spend most of my air time with the Enterprise drones and my Cine drone. Kind of a shame for it to just sit around. Excellent deal, battery has 20 cycles and the kit will be shipped un-bound reset to factory settings.

$1,850 + shipping, paid via PayPal, split the fees. Feel free to ask questions via PM. Located in Flagstaff, AZ, feel free to stop by for a demo or just buy it. Then go to the Grand Canyon, which is just down the street. No flying there however.

View attachment 171814
View attachment 171815
View attachment 171816
View attachment 171817
View attachment 171818
View attachment 171819
View attachment 171820
Laughing, I just ask where you're located and had to edit my post. I'm in Pennsylvania and I'm interested in it. Do you know the number of hours?

Well, at least you caught it. I just turned it on and checked, since it isn't bound anymore, it does not have its flight logs, at least that I can see. However, going on my absolutely perfect recall, the drone has under 20 hours on it. I have 4 drones aside from this one. I was not using it much at all, ergo why I am selling it. So it is low time excellent shape. This particular battery has, according to the last turn on exactly 29 cycles.

Well, at least you caught it. I just turned it on and checked, since it isn't bound anymore, it does not have its flight logs, at least that I can see. However, going on my absolutely perfect recall, the drone has under 20 hours on it. I have 4 drones aside from this one. I was not using it much at all, ergo why I am selling it. So it is low time excellent shape. This particular battery has, according to the last turn on exactly 29 cycles.
I have to apologize. I was reacting for a friend who has been looking for one. I already have one and he's unable to afford yours right now. You have a great price on it and should have no problem selling. Thanks for responding to me.

I overlooked the Pro still has 3 months of DJI care replacement service available. I will also include the Hanatora 3 battery charging hub.mavic pro1.jpg

I was literally just about to pull the trigger on an Air 3 fly more package for $1450 then just saw this listing! Ive been monitoring sales through that auction site and other places for a few weeks but no Air 3's come up. Plenty of Pro 3's around though and at the moment its not hard to get one from anywhere from $1300 and up ( depending on number of batteries etc)

Id be happy to offer $1550 inc shipping, i realize its a little less than you're wanting but i didn't not want to make an offer, it not sell and then you ending up offing it at the price I'm offering!

No insult meant in the lower offer, if you cant then wish you the bets with the sale.

Not an insult. Just less than I am looking for.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne