DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

*Sold*

Dogpilot

Reactions
An unbound DJI Mini 3 Pro, RC-N1 controller with silicone cover. USB - Iphone cable and USB -USB C cable and clip adaptor to hold an iPad. Comes with 3 batteries, two 249 g and one plus, includes Hnatoria drop in charger, both charging cables, a 20W USB Charger that can do both remote and batteries at once. Master Airscrew Stealth Yellow propellers and 2 spare sets of stock props with screw and screwdriver. 32gb SD Micro card and adaptor. K&F CPL filter, PGYTECH folding landing pad. 3 LeCarte strobes, new. New DJI Shoulder bag for Mini 3 Pro with tags. Prop strap and gimbal cover.

Great little drone kit. Has everything you need. Flys well, little used. I originally got this to use with goggles, but I didn't like the DJI goggles much. Poor little drone has taken second seat to the Mavic 3's I have. It needs a nice new home.

I am in Flagstaff, AZ. It is $575 + Shipping, split the PayPal fee. PM me for more information.

mini1.jpgmini2.jpgmini 3.jpgmini10.jpgmini4.jpgmini5.jpgmini6.jpgmini7.jpgmini8.jpgmini9.jpgmini11.jpgmini12.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH