DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini some Autumn colours in South Wales UK

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow fliers just some pics from todays flying in a nearby Park ,these are straight off the SD card dont do editing sorrypics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (1).JPGpics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (2).JPGpics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (5).JPGpics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (11).JPGpics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (13).JPG

Attachments

• pics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (8).JPG
    pics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (8).JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 35
hi fellow fliers just some pics from todays flying in a nearby Park ,these are straight off the SD card dont do editing sorry
Hi old man,
what a wonderfull location Thumbswayup I like the pics, even if they are not yet edited...Will you do some editing? I hope you don´t mind if I did a quick editing on my favourite photo;)
cheers Paul
pics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (2).JPG

Hi old man,
what a wonderfull location Thumbswayup I like the pics, even if they are not yet edited...Will you do some editing? I hope you don´t mind if I did a quick editing on my favourite photo;)
cheers Paul
View attachment 115359
thanks for your comments i dont do editing because my old computer is not up to the job but i am more than happy for others to do it if they wish
it is not something i have got into ,my pleasure comes from the flying part of the hobby ,and all the video i take goes on my 4TB external drive and i can then watch them when the weather is not good for flying in the UK, thats at least 4 months of the year its either wet or windy or both here
that does not mean i dont enjoy watching others videos that are posted on the forum

thanks for your comments i dont do editing because my old computer is not up to the job but i am more than happy for others to do it if they wish
it is not something i have got into ,my pleasure comes from the flying part of the hobby ,and all the video i take goes on my 4TB external drive and i can then watch them when the weather is not good for flying in the UK, thats at least 4 months of the year its either wet or windy or both here
that does not mean i dont enjoy watching others videos that are posted on the forum
you´r welcome Thumbswayup Oh then you have plenty of space on your 4TB disc! I am rather not the fliyer. I do drone shots but only aimed for ex for my fictional movies I shoot!
I went to GB many times and I have also "met" all kind of weather, but it didn´t bother me:)
I have made a quick editing on the oter photos for you!
cheers Paul
pics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (1).JPGpics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (8).JPGpics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (11).JPGpics at cwm darren 18-10-2020 (13).JPG

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52