DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Some of my best shots with the Mini 3 Pro

Hello,
a short clip with some of my best shots from my Mini 3 Pro. Locations are Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Tenerife and Austria.

Wow - what a collection!!! I wish I knew where your travel spots have taken you - some really spectacular areas I would love to visit! Thanks for sharing!!!

Reactions: Cahd
Stunning shots! You certainly are the master of the hyperlapse. All very well done and the music was perfect. Thanks for posting! I hope you will share more of your work!

Nicely done

Thank you guys, appreciate the feedback!

Wow - what a collection!!! I wish I knew where your travel spots have taken you - some really spectacular areas I would love to visit! Thanks for sharing!!!
I can give you more details if needed. In general, Switzerland ist a great place to fly with a drone. You can even fly in most of the mountain areas, which is almost impossible in Germany.

Some spectacular footage there, great flying and wonderful editing. You must have taken selections from many hours of flying. Most enjoyable - thanks for sharing!

I watch a lot of videos to get inspired and most of them I pick out things that I try to avoid doing. Your video is truly inspirational and you have definitely mastered the art! I am going to Switzerland next year, (tour de mount blanc). I would love to get some recommendations on great spots to visit and attempt to do justice to the mini 3 pro capabilities. Keep posting your videos. I truly enjoyed this one!

I watch a lot of videos to get inspired and most of them I pick out things that I try to avoid doing. Your video is truly inspirational and you have definitely mastered the art! I am going to Switzerland next year, (tour de mount blanc). I would love to get some recommendations on great spots to visit and attempt to do justice to the mini 3 pro capabilities. Keep posting your videos. I truly enjoyed this one!
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you liked it.

Unfortunately, I've never been to the Mont Blanc region.
It seems to be an area where drone operation is mostly prohibited.

Here are some useful links:

Flight restrictions in Switzerland
FAQ Switzerland
Flight restrictions France
FAQ France

Please also keep in mind, that you should register as drone operator in the EU.
You can find more information here.
I hope this will help you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13