DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some panos taken recently in Northern Ireland

So this may be a dumb question, but in the 2nd picture are all the boundaries (I think thats what they are) made up of bushes? We never see anything like that here in the states, or at least not where I'm from. I'm just amazed how perfectly straight they are

So this may be a dumb question, but in the 2nd picture are all the boundaries (I think thats what they are) made up of bushes? We never see anything like that here in the states, or at least not where I'm from. I'm just amazed how perfectly straight they are
Yes, they are! And they are the most common boundaries here. Others may be treelines or local stones in the mountain areas. So what are used as the field boundaries in the states? ?

Barbed wire........here in Oklahoma pastures are fenced but nothing natural was in Big Bend national park there are people that own land there and there are these barbed wire fence in the middle of desert with nothing...........nothing that moves so the fence?? must be climate change maybe?........

Yeah out here its easier and cheaper just to put up posts and wire. Plus it keeps the cows from wandering off too far and pissing off the townsfolk. And there is so much land out here it wouldn't be practical unfortunately. I did some research on the hedgerows they have where you were, it's very interesting how traditional stone walls and hedgerows were in the History of Ireland (the the U.K of course). Thank you for the enlightenment ?

Reactions: lmccam
Yeah out here its easier and cheaper just to put up posts and wire. Plus it keeps the cows from wandering off too far and pissing off the townsfolk. And there is so much land out here it wouldn't be practical unfortunately. I did some research on the hedgerows they have where you were, it's very interesting how traditional stone walls and hedgerows were in the History of Ireland (the the U.K of course). Thank you for the enlightenment ?
You are welcome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000