DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some pictures of Chttenango falls

You flew in from outside the park like from the main road, right. It's illegal to fly from inside NYS parks. I'm not preaching to you, I think the regulations are stupid but I know a guy that got a $600 ticket for flying in Taughannock. The NYS park police are reallllly cracking doen on drone users. So just be warned.

Nice photos by the way! I live 20 miles from Chit Falls and go there all the time. I have a really awesome ground level photo I took in 2009 from inside the creek before they put the signs up about staying out of the water and on the trails.

You flew in from outside the park like from the main road, right. It's illegal to fly from inside NYS parks. I'm not preaching to you, I think the regulations are stupid but I know a guy that got a $600 ticket for flying in Taughannock. The NYS park police are reallllly cracking doen on drone users. So just be warned.

Nice photos by the way! I live 20 miles from Chit Falls and go there all the time. I have a really awesome ground level photo I took in 2009 from inside the creek before they put the signs up about staying out of the water and on the trails.
Of course I did.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milton