DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sooooo Excited

good timing for the better weather we are supposed to be having ,good luck with your flying ,and take it slow and careful to begin with

My DJI mini 2 arrives tomorrow, first drone so I’m like a kid at Christmas at the moment
Congrats, you will love it but do as O.M. M. stated, take it sloooowww. Put it in beginner mode at first and get used to the controls and give yourself challenges in wide open fields. Then slowly get into the further flying and again, give yourself practice sessions like flying in a square then a circle, slowly rotating as you move up and down etc. and you will LOVE IT!

Reactions: old man mavic
Congrats. I fly the Mini 2 now more the MA which was my first drone. Hope you'll take it slow to start with, short flights to familiarize yourself with it. Don't worry about the video functions till you feel confident with flying it. Have fun.

Thanks for the advice, I’ve not heard of the beginner mode before so will look it up

Kev

Thanks for the advice, I’ve not heard of the beginner mode before so will look it up

Kev

You should find Beginner Mode is active when you first start using your drone. Once you are more confident, put on the brave pants and switch Beginner Mode off.

Enjoy!

So she finally arrived and I think I have vertigo........what’s all that about I only took her up 40 feet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett