DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Beach Harbor at Twilight

DStanworth

Reactions
Behind the ballpark. I make sure there is no one near me - no cars, no people, I fly straight up, snap a few pics, fly straight back down. Less than 10 minute flight time.
Point I am trying to make is, I do everything in my power to be as alone as possible. I don't want to annoy anyone with my flying camera. People are quick to complain these days. For what it's worth drones annoy the crap out of me - before I got one. I have found tho, once I get it up 200' you can't hear it and most people are not looking up.

San Francisco Skyline_0384.jpg

Last edited:
Behind the ballpark. I make sure there is no one near me - no cars, no people, I fly straight up, snap a few pics, fly straight back down. Less than 10 minute flight time.
Point I am trying to make is, I do everything in my power to be as alone as possible. I don't want to annoy anyone with my flying camera. People are quick to complain these days. For what it's worth drones annoy the crap out of me - before I got one. I have found tho, once I get it up 200' you can't hear it and most people are not looking up.

View attachment 114738

I am a huge fan of this technique with I am calling "STEALTH DRONING." I do it all the time. I go out at dawn and dusk, and early Sunday mornings before people finish their breakfast and coffee, I am already heading back home. All you need is a little light.

Reactions: MavicPeter

View attachment 114738
Great shot! I was one of the first boats (Catalina 30), in South Beach. Long before the ballpark and the quake in 89’! Our boat was docked in the lower right close to the break wall which gave a great view on the city, but yours is awesome! Used to go to Reds for breakfast and the Dolphin Rump for drinks. are either still there?

Reactions: hiflyer201
For what it's worth drones annoy the crap out of me - before I got one.
Ditto...all I had to see was that that gimbal go through it's little initialization dance and I was hooked.
You make better use of it than I do though...beautiful photo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143