DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South East Indiana

Howdy again from central Indiana. 👋

Reactions: dougga
I live near St Leon ... just getting into the hobby. Any local shops around our area that you would recommend?
Sorry, haven't been on mavicpilots as much - I go in spurts on here. I live in HVL (Lawrenceburg). If by mean shops to buy your drone - either buy directly from DJI or use Best Buy. I use Best Buy to get points to use to buy a memory card. There are plenty of places to fly.

Thanks for reply... I ended up buying a 6 month old Mavic 3 Classic. Just trying to learn how all the camera stuff works. I find it pretty easy to fly and get better every time I get it out.

Thanks for reply... I ended up buying a 6 month old Mavic 3 Classic. Just trying to learn how all the camera stuff works. I find it pretty easy to fly and get better every time I get it out.
I just got the Mavic 3 Pro and love it. I am not retired yet but we look to be similar age - I am 61 and your profile looks to show you at 65.

Where do you go to fly?

I fly a lot in HVL, Lawrenceburg, and Aurora. I am willing to come in your direction if you want to meet up. I also fly for real estate listings, so I am getting comfortable flying close to trees.

I'm still working. Probably work another 2 or 3 years.

Right now I just have been flying around my house. We have 16 acres so I got room to move without bugging anyone.

Would love to meet up sometime. I'm flying fine but the settings, modes and other features I'm pretty clueless about them so far. That 3 pro looks really cool. The camera system is off the wall from what I've seen on youtube.

I was going to private message you and give you my cell # but I can't figure out how to message. Maybe I can't because I'm on the free version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost